Rosé season is almost upon us (although tbh, was it ever really not rosé season?) I'm not ashamed to be "basic" here, I love pink wine and it's not just for the color. It's usually not too sweet, it's lighter than red wine, and it doesn't stain your teeth. Ok fine, and I do like millennial pink, but that's just a coincidence.
At happy hour I'll usually order a glass or it's a good hostess gift for summer shindigs, but this season I want to up my rosé game. Target just released their collaboration with Yes Way Rosé, so of course I'll stock up on that for the Spring and Summer, but I want to try these new variations on my fav fruit drink.
1. Frosé - Perhaps not the most original variation on rosé, but I've got to start somewhere right? Surprised I haven't tried this already? Me too. Time to break out the blender.
2. Rosé Chocolate - Wine and chocolate are usually paired together so let's skip a step and have them all-in-one. Let's hope in my attempt to make this I can resist the urge to eat the whole chocolate bar before even starting.
3. Rosé Frosting - *Watches one episode of Chopped, now an expert chef* I will be reducing the wine down to it's natural elements while adding a ridiculous amount of sugar. You can catch me on the next season of Worst Cooks in America.
4. Rosé Cider - Confession, I actually already tried this and it's magical. Bold Rock has a seasonal flavor and Angry Orchard and Crispin just came out with one too. I'll be adding this to my shopping list.
5. Rosé Infused Peaches - It's supposed to be like vodka infused watermelon... or so I hear. Debatable if this works, but I'll be shipping up the finest peaches from Atlanta for my experiment.
6. DIY Rosé Gummy Bears - Sugarfina is my fav but the cubes the gummies come in are too small. Make my own and I can never have too many.
7. Rosé Jello - The little kid in me in squealing with joy.
8. Rosé Popsicles - It gets mad hot in Richmond and it looks socially acceptable to have a pink freezie pop at work on the patio. Shh, don't tell!